Volunteering at the Event is a great way to make new friends, have fun while you work, and earn a FREE Full Event Pass! We greatly appreciate all those who give of their time, talent and elbow grease and thank you in advance for your willingness to help.
Here’s how it works:
- Work a total of 11 hours during the Event and earn a free Full Event Pass.
- To participate, you must pay a refundable deposit of $50 up front. Once you complete your volunteer hours, you will receive a FULL REFUND.
- To sign-up, please visit the Registration page and purchase a Volunteer pass to secure your spot on staff. When all available positions have been filled, the Volunteer pass will no longer be available. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you via email to provide detailed instructions for check-in, scheduling, and duties.
Hurry! Positions fill up fast.
Thank you for all you do to help make this Event a success.
If you have any questions please email Camille at:
Areas that need volunteers are:
1. Set up and Tear Down
2. Hospitality Suites
3. Teachers’ Lounge
5. Door Monitors
6. Ballroom Assistants
1. Set up- Starts the Wednesday before the event; includes; stage set up (microphones, wiring, and lighting), decorating the ballroom, and setting up the tables and chairs for registration and displays
2. Tear down: all of the above, but packing it up
3. Hospitality suites and Teachers’ lounge: setting up the food and beverages, making sure nothing runs out, and that it is kept clean and presentable
4. Registration: Run by Andrea Hall. Checking in and scheduling for competitions and/or performances.
5. Door monitors sit at the ballroom and class room doors to check on wristbands.
6. Setting up the ballroom during the event, (chairs and decor) and assisting with the video cameras and spot ligh